Section 64 a. Schengen uniform residence card

A foreign national who is granted a temporary or permanent residence permit shall have his or her permit documented by the issue of a Schengen uniform residence card (uniform residence card) containing electronically stored biometrics; see section 100 a. This does not apply to residence permits granted during application processing under section 57.
The King may issue regulations containing further provisions, including on the obligation to submit a uniform residence card, and on exceptions to the first paragraph.