Section 97. Police certificate for employees at reception centres (child care certificate)

Any person who is to be employed at a reception centre shall present a police certificate as mentioned in section 39, first paragraph, of the Police Register Act. A police certificate as mentioned in the first sentence may also be demanded of others who are to perform tasks for the immigration authorities and who are in direct contact with minors staying at a reception centre. The certificate shall not be more than three months old.
Any person who has accepted a fine or been convicted of sexual abuse against a minor is excluded from performing work at a reception centre or tasks described in the first paragraph, second sentence. In other cases, the consequences of entries in the police certificate must be assessed individually.
The King may issue regulations containing supplementary provisions.