Section 19. Diplomas

The tertiary vocational college must issue diplomas for completed tertiary vocational education. NOKUT may issue regulations concerning requirements for the design and contents of the diploma. A student who has not completed his/her tertiary vocational education, may request a transcript of records showing courses and exams that have been passed and other assessments the student has received.
Upon the transition from the designation «tertiary vocational college credits» to «credits», the tertiary vocational colleges must issue new certificates for former students who request it. The college may ask the former students to pay for the cost of issuing the new certificate.