Section 14 A-2 Statements in connection with non-compete clauses
(1) On a written enquiry from the employee, the employer shall within four weeks provide a written statement regarding whether and to what extent a non-compete clause will be invoked. In such case, the employer's particular need for protection against competition shall be stated in the statement.
(2) If the employee resigns and no binding statement exists, the resignation shall have the same effect as a written enquiry pursuant to the first paragraph.
(3) If the employer gives the employee notice of dismissal and no binding statement exists, a statement shall be provided at the same time as the dismissal.
(4) If the employer summarily dismisses the employee and no binding statement exists, a statement shall be provided within one week of the summary dismissal.
(5) A statement pursuant to the present section shall be binding for the employer for three months. When notice of termination of employment is given, the statement shall notwithstanding be binding during the notice period.