Section 9-2 Consultations, information and evaluation of control measures
(1) The employer is obliged as early as possible to discuss needs, design, implementation and major changes to control measures in the undertaking with the employees' elected representatives.
(2) Before implementing such measures, the employer shall provide the affected employees with information concerning:
- a) the purpose of the control measures,
- b) practical consequences of the control measures, including how the control measures will be implemented,
- c) the assumed duration of the control measures.
(3) The employer shall, in cooperation with the employees' elected representatives, regularly evaluate the need for those control measures that are implemented.