Section 4-3 Requirements regarding the psychosocial working environment
(1) The work shall be arranged so as to preserve the employees' integrity and dignity.
(2) Efforts shall be made to arrange the work so as to enable contact and communication with other employees of the undertaking.
(3) Employees shall not be subjected to harassment or other improper conduct.
(4) Employees shall, as far as possible, be protected against violence, threats and undesirable strain as a result of contact with other persons.
(5) The Ministry may by regulation issue further provisions concerning implementation of the requirements of this section.