Section 2 A-6 Obligation to prepare procedures for internal notification
(1) Undertakings that regularly employ at least five employees are obliged to have routines for internal notification. Undertakings with fewer employees shall also have such routines if the conditions at the undertaking so indicate.
(2) The procedures shall be prepared in connection with the undertakingșs systematic health, environment and safety activities (see section 3-1) in cooperation with the employees and their elected representatives.
(3) The procedures shall not limit the employeesș right to notify pursuant to section 2 A-1.
(4) The procedures shall be in writing and at least contain:
- a) an encouragement to notify censurable conditions,
- b) procedure for notification,
- c) procedure for the employerșs receipt, processing and follow-up of notifications.
(5) The procedures shall be easily accessible to all employees at the undertaking.