Section 2 A-1 The right to notify censurable conditions at the undertaking
(1) An employee has a right to notify censurable conditions at the employer's undertaking. Workers hired from temporary-work agencies also have a right to notify censurable conditions at the hirer's undertaking.
(2) For the purposes of this Act, censurable conditions means conditions that are in contravention of legal rules, written ethical guidelines in the undertaking or ethical norms on which there is broad agreement in society, for example conditions that may involve
- a) danger to life or health
- b) danger to climate and the environment
- c) corruption or other economic crime
- d) abuse of authority
- e) unsatisfactory working environment
- f) breach of personal data security.
(3) Statements concerning conditions that only apply to the employeeșs own employment shall not be regarded as notification according to the present chapter unless such conditions are covered by the second paragraph.