Section 16-5 Information and consultation with elected representatives of the employees
(1) The former and new employer as early as possible provide information concerning the transfer and discuss it with the employees' elected representatives.
(2) Information shall particularly be given concerning:
- a) the reason for the transfer,
- b) the agreed or proposed date for the transfer,
- c) the legal, economic and social implications of the transfer for the employees,
- d) changes in circumstances relating to collective pay agreements,
- e) measures planned in relation to the employees,
- f) rights of reservation or preference and the time limit for exercising such rights.
(3) If the previous or new owner is planning measures in relation to their respective employees, they shall consult with the elected representatives as early as possible on the measures with a view to reaching agreement.