Section 14-12 a Equal treatment regarding pay and working conditions in connection with the hiring out of workers by temporary-work agencies
(1) The temporary-work agency shall ensure that the workers that it hires out are at least given the conditions that would have applied if the worker had been recruited directly by the user undertaking to perform the same work with regard to:
- a) the length and placement of working hours,
- b) overtime work,
- c) the length and placement of breaks and rest periods
- d) nightwork,
- e) holidays, holiday pay, days off and remuneration for such days, and
- f) pay and coverage of expenses.
(2) Temporary agency workers shall be given access to the user undertaking's collective amenities and facilities on equal terms with direct employees of the user undertaking unless otherwise objectively justified.
(3) The Ministry may in regulations decide whether and to what extent the provisions concerning equal treatment may be derogated from in collective agreements. The general worker protection provisions must in all cases be respected.