Section 13-2 Scope of this chapter
(1) The provisions of this chapter shall apply to all aspects of employment, including:
- a) advertising of posts, appointment, relocation and promotion,
- b) training and other forms of competence development,
- c) pay and working conditions,
- d) termination of employment.
(2) The provisions of this chapter shall apply correspondingly to the employer's selection and treatment of one-man enterprises and workers hired from temporary- work agencies or other companies.
(3) The provisions of this chapter shall apply correspondingly to enrolment and participation in a trade union, employers' organisation or professional organisation. This shall also apply to advantages that such organisations provide to their members.
(4) The provisions of this chapter shall not apply to discrimination owing to membership of a trade union in respect of pay and working conditions in collective pay agreements.