Section 11-5 Breaks and time off
(1) Persons under 18 years of age shall have a rest break of at least 30 minutes, if possible continuous, if daily working hours exceed four hours and 30 minutes.
(2) Within each period of 24 hours, there shall be a continuous off-duty period of at least:
- a) 14 hours for children who are under 15 years of age or are attending compulsory education,
- b) 12 hours in the case of young persons between 15 and 18 years of age who are not attending compulsory education.
(3) Persons under 18 years of age shall have a continuous off-duty period of at least 48 hours per seven days. The off-duty period shall as far as possible be on a Sunday or public holiday.
(4) Persons under 18 years of age who attend school shall have at least four weeks holiday a year, of which at least two weeks shall be taken during the summer holiday.
(5) In special cases, the Ministry may in regulations provide exceptions from the provisions of the second, third and fourth paragraph.