Section 11-1 Prohibition against child labour
(1) Children under 15 years of age or attending compulsory education shall not perform work subject to this Act except
- a) cultural work or the like,
- b) light work provided the child is 13 years of age or more,
- c) work that forms part of their schooling or practical vocational guidance approved by the school authorities provided the child is 14 years of age or more.
(2) The Ministry may by regulation issue further provisions concerning the types of work that shall be permitted pursuant to the first paragraph. Further conditions for such work may be decided.
(3) Persons under 18 years of age must not perform work that may be detrimental to their safety, health, development or schooling. The Ministry may by regulation provide what types of work shall be subject to this prohibition and concerning registration of employees under 18 years of age.